NED offers you a unique opportunity to make an exploration into business process management without any starting investments and need to make strategic decision about your management model. Test NED’s Process Coordinator for automating few business processes or just building business applications that are easily maintainable due to the use of advanced BPM framework. Process Coordinator will help you to quickly achieve visible results in a very cost-effective way.
Streamline your operations with Process Coordinator
NED’s Process Coordinator is a web-based human-centric BPM system. It’s a true SOA based framework built on Microsoft .Net platform. Process Coordinator supports general standards and common notations, but in addition has a set of unique features making it a powerful BPM engine. Such features include:
- Advanced task life-cycle support
- Supports both workflow and project based model
- Use of external business objects
- Single sign on support
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal integration
- Provided as standalone server or SaaS
When to implement Process Coordinator?
In order to test BPM approach you don’t have to make a strategic decisions about changing your management model. In fact, you may try testing Process Coordinator for one or several specific business needs before you make a decision about larger implementation of BPM software in your organization.
So, when does it make sense to consider building your business application based on Process Coordinator? We suggest contacting NED in case if your business need fulfills most of the following criteria:
- Process involves people from different departments
- Process is geographically distributed
- Business process has external interfaces (customers, partners, suppliers, etc)
- Process involves quite complex interaction schemas
- Process requires using complex structured xml-documents
- Process requires using external business objects and systems
- Process is frequently changing
- You need first results in few weeks
- You already use Microsoft SharePoint Server
Process Coordinator and SharePoint Server 2010
Using Process Coordinator as add-on to Microsoft SharePoint portal one may extend standard workflow functionality of SharePoint Server with powerful process execution engine. This option becomes very attractive with the upcoming release of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, where modeling process schemas will be possible via support of Visio designer. Windows Workflow Foundation engine that is used in MSS 2010 lacks advanced functionality and cannot be considered as powerful engine for execution of complex workflows and processes. This opens up the opportunity for empowering SharePoint by plugging in Process Coordinator functionality via seamless integration. In such case users stay signed in SharePoint portal getting tasks and notifications via familiar interface.
- ASP .NET 3.5
- C# .NET
- HTML, DHTML, CSS
- MS SQL Server 2005
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- Web Services
- .NET Framework 3.5
- MS InfoPath 2007
- MS Project 2007
Why considering Process Coordinator?
- Successful commercial implementations in different industries (telecom, insurance)
- Low starting investment, low TCO
- Low risk
- Easy to scale up
- Rapid prototyping
- Cost-effective maintenance and support
- Easy implementation of changes
Learn more about Process Coordinator. Download PDF-leaflet .